Our supporters are at the core of the work we do. You love animals and you know the importance animals have to families.
Whatever you’re able to do to help us is much appreciated! A lot goes on in the background, including soliciting pet food donations, storing the pet food, increasing awareness of the pet food bank, engaging volunteers, and distributing the donated/discounted pet food to families-in-need with pets during multiple monthly pet food banks in the Denver/Boulder-metro area.
We Need You!
$5 feeds a pet for a month. Please consider dividing your donation by 12 and making a monthly recurring donation which helps us greatly for year-long planning! Donate now
Donate Pet Food
Looking to donate dog or cat food? Click here for drop-off locations.
Corporate Matching Gift Programs
Donate via Colorado Gives website
Donate by Mail
Make a check payable to “Colorado Pet Pantry”. Mail to:
Colorado Pet Pantry
P.O. Box 323
Boulder, CO 80306
Credit Card Via Mail
To donate by credit card via mail, print this form and mail to the address above.
Donate Your Car
It’s easy and helps in a big way. Learn more!
Donate While You Travel
Donate to Colorado Pet Pantry while doing something you love… TRAVELING.
Call Julie Butler (long time CPP volunteer) at 720.799.2112 or email email@example.com.
- Help at a pet food bank – 3 hours a month
- Be the “lead volunteer” at a pet food bank – 5 hours a month
- Pick up pet food donations – 3 hours a month
- Help us in the warehouse (southwest Denver)
- Represent the Colorado Pet Pantry at events, festivals, and booths
- Administrative, marketing, and fundraising roles
Want to Host a Pet Food Drive?
Shop Pet Products that Support Us
At our partner HoundAbout.com, 50% of the proceeds from every sale will go directly to the Colorado Pet Pantry! they have everything you need for your pets. Shop Now
Buy Pet Insurance that Supports Us
Protect your pet today and the Healthy Paws Foundation will donate $50 to the Colorado Pet Pantry to help less fortunate pets. Together we can help all pets have a happier, healthier tomorrow! Get more info or a quote
Help with our Wish List (or share it with others).
- A cargo van in good condition
- Storage units or warehouse space in various parts of Denver/Boulder (not garages, you’ll get mice!). 24/7 access is ideal.
- Invitations for festivals, fairs and events throughout Denver/Boulder to help spread the word about the Colorado Pet Pantry to potential clients, volunteers and supporters.