A great way to support Colorado Pet Pantry during this giving season is by starting a fundraiser on ColoradoGives.org. This is a wonderful way to use the collective power of community to raise more awareness and funds for your favorite non-profits.
Here are three steps to making a fundraising page:
- Visit ColoradoGives.org and login with a Donor Account. If you do not have a Donor Account, it’s quick and easy to make one.
Next, click on our Colorado Gives Charity Page.
- Once you are logged into your Donor Account, and on our page, scroll down and click START A FUNDRAISER.
- You are welcome to “Use this Template” or “Create without using a template”. If you choose to use our template, then the text will auto-fill for you and you will only need to customize parts of it.
- Complete the form and add your content. There are many photos that you can use on our Facebook page if you would like.
- Submit your page for approval any time after November 1st and before Colorado Gives Day (12/7/21), we will approve your page, and every donation will be partially matched by the $1.6 Million Incentive Fund, now through December 7th.
— Thank you for helping us to feed more pets and keep them with their loving families —